- Shake product well.
- Split the hair in the center, and then on each side, to create 4 quarters.
- Starting from the back, divide the hair in sections of a couple of inches, applying the product with quick and horizontal motion, 6-10 inches from the head.
- Repeat for each section.
- For the front sections, apply the dry shampoo diagonally from the forehead to the ear.
- Let it sit, then massage in the product in the root area.
- For a sleeker, softer, and smoother look, brush through. For more texture and volume, do not brush.
There are no reviews yet.